20080519

Clenched fist.

Sunday morning saw me at Mono at 4AM in the freaking morning. LOL. Chilled out with the Artery peeps and had like a really filling breakfast after that. We went for some Nasi Lemak around Sembawang and then I went noob mj-ing with 2 freaking morons (Ethan & Derrick) at Derrick's place while Baby went home. They literally sucked my chips dry mannn. Damn you guys lar, I don't know how to play mj right?! But they were generous enough to stop the game and I didn't have to pay them a single cent :p hahaha. Then... just imagine two guys in their mid-twenties watching Dragonball. Seriously, wtf. LOL. Sneaked out of the house and went home to bathe. Wanted to take a nap but I didn't in the end.

Soooooo.. I went to meet Poldars to celebrate twin love's 19th in the evening. :D We went Mind's cafe to play some games and chilled. It was a blast and we were like the noisiest group yesterday. LOL. Played my favourite game, Uglydoll! :DD And the rest of them were like so freaking bimbo please?! Screaming and snatching all the cards, both of them even tore a card up! LOL. Violent bitches! LOL. True Colours was a nice relaxing game. And the forfeits were super uber gay please! LOL. We danced, yelled and acted so damn crazy at the cafe. Hehhh. But it was super uber fun man! So after Minds, we went down to Haji Lane for sisha. I think the flavour sucks like shit. The after taste of the mint was horrid and it just stays in your throat. Ucccck. Not going ot try that sucky shitty flavour ever again. LOL. Got kinda wasted and soon after had to head home 'cause mum's threatening to cut my allowance. Damn it.

I stayed awake for 40hours before I went to bed last night. YAWNS. And at 11AM, I got a call from Boobies to accompany her and Ethan for lunch! ZZZ. We went to have KFC and then came back my place and we played Black Jack and watched emotional music videos on youtube. Effing gay larrr. Lol. Don't you think today is so effing WARM AND HUMID. OMG. Was so dehydrated and warm lar. So we went to dip in the pool at Hougang. BOOBIES CAN'T SWIM. You lousy boooo. LOL. You swim like a frantic puppy lar. FINALLY. Last stop for the day was 401 for Rojak and Nor Hiang :p hahaha. I'm tired. Yawns.

Baby Feli, please be safe. Take care please.. And God bless Woonkiat. SIGH.
Won't you keep me away from the hurt? Just keep me safe in here...?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home